flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: [DRAFT] Apache FlexJS 0.7.0 and Apache Flex FalconJX 0.7.0 Released
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 17:31:15 GMT

On 9/15/16, 10:13 AM, "omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
>I would leave it up to the Release Manager to make the call on a case by
>case basis, whether to hold the release or to punt it to the next release.

I agree that an RM can ignore the vote and cancel an RC, but the RM cannot
ignore a failure to get a majority vote, so the PMC members still have
their right to vote -1 and enough -1's will require the RM to cancel the

(I know you were only addressing the first case, but someone was going to
point out the other case ;-))

View raw message