flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Apache FlexJS 0.7.0 and Apache Flex FalconJX 0.7.0 Released
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 05:48:37 GMT

On 9/10/16, 10:04 PM, "omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

>Which swcs dont match? I can take a look.

If you do a binary compare between what node installs and what we posted
on the mirrors, none of the SWCs compare.

I just checked out Core.swc and found that the code inside is the same,
but the npm version actually came from the nightly build instead of
dist.apache.org or the mirrors.

I don't care enough to check the others and don't really care if you push
out the nightly, but it would be "safer" to push out the exact same bits
we push out through the mirrors.

Thanks,
-Alex