flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex FalconJX 0.7.0 RC1
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 06:52:31 GMT
I looked over the artifacts and noticed that the flexjs-maven-plugin
sources are not in the source package.  However, it appears the
flexjs-maven-plugin sources are in the source.jar for flexjs-maven-plugin,
so I think we can just consider that source.jar as one of the artifacts.

BTW, I am thinking that if we have a majority vote by my Wednesday that
we'll call it done and push things so the mirrors can get a head start
before Chris's presentation on Thursday.

On 9/5/16, 7:39 AM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

>This is the discussion thread.
>Alex Harui

View raw message