flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJX][Falcon] Binding support fixes/improvements
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 14:52:56 GMT

On 9/1/16, 11:40 PM, "Greg Dove" <greg.dove@gmail.com> wrote:

>Took me a little while to get to this...
>Actually, I am really confused here. I don't have a real 'fix', but I
>understand what is causing it after chasing a few wild geese for a while.
>It seems the remove-circulars setting is the primary cause of this problem
>- removing that setting restores all the goog.requires stuff (which I
>*thought* I had already supported in the output), and after this js
>mode seems fine. Is there any known bug here with remove-circulars? Or do
>need to do something extra in the output to make it compatible with
>remove-circulars ?

I forgot that it may not be as simple as adding goog.require.  I just took
another look and saw that the constructor jsdoc is missing the @extends
(and/or @implements) directive which I think Google Closure Compiler uses,
but also the remove-circulars uses it to make sure that goog.requires for
base classes do not get removed.

Hope that gets things working,

View raw message