flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: [FlexJX][Falcon] Binding support fixes/improvements
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 05:49:28 GMT

On 8/31/16, 10:27 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>I only parametrized the options that needed swithing in the build. If a
>seeing was set to the same value everywhere, I just our that value in the
>Too new it seemed as if the new option was only needed in a few builds,
>that's why I suggested adding the option to the mojo.

IMO, we need to set these for every compile.  I would put it in
flex-config-template.xml (and the other templates).  What Maven-related
files need to be changed to have the equivalent effect.

PS:  Have you looked at the nightly build source package?  We still need a
thumbs up from at least one more PMC member before cutting RCs.  If we
don't get them soon, we may not make Sept 8.  I would rather not spend the
time to create RCs only to have them declared faulty and have to do it

View raw message