flex-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] Problem with some test cases (@export was changed to @expose)?
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:20:48 GMT
I got this working quite quickly for the charts but also experienced issues
with FlexJSStore bulding, which I have since addressed.

I am just checking all examples - the ant build of all examples now
completes, I just want to visually check them all - and then I will run a
full set of tests before pushing the fix.