flex-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] Problem with some test cases (@export was changed to @expose)?
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 18:44:15 GMT
I will look at this now.

I had intended for relection to always be at the end, so that definitely
sounds wrong.
I did find the usedNames/postProcess sequence to be a possible candidate
for refactor at some point, but was not keen to mess with this at the
moment. I think I found that some usedNames were not being added to
goog.requires as it was originally.