flex-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Issue with bindable class
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 02:02:29 GMT
I found one cause of the circular dependencies, that usedNames change was
only in the mxml emitter, sorry that was a bad suggestion (I was not
looking at the code at the time).

I am currently looking at options, I will try it with the change I found
(removing a formatQualifiedName call in PackageFooterEmitter)

I guess I am not sure what makes sense here in terms of finding the right