flex-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] Problem with some test cases (@export was changed to @expose)?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 20:02:12 GMT
"For me, I use Eclipse and run the unit tests from within Eclipse"

I have yet to invest the time in setting myself up properly in my IDE for
the compiler.
I will focus on that before my next stint.
I may take a look at the compiler switch thing because I guess it is a bug,
but I don't think it is urgent.
Thanks again for your help (and your patience).