flex-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache FlexJS 0.7.0 RC1
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 22:15:32 GMT
The file js/lib/google/closure-library/closure/goog/bootstrap/nodejs.js is
missing from 0.7.0. This file is required to run debug builds produced by
asnodec with Node.js. Release builds aren't broken, but this still isn't
good.

At some point, flex-asjs started using a subset of GCL, and this file was
accidentally omitted when the list of files to keep was created in
frameworks/downloads.xml. No big deal at the time. I added it to the list
back in July. I assumed a full release build would re-download all
dependencies just to be sure nothing was stale, but I guess maybe it still
uses cached downloads?

- Josh