flex-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Apache FlexJS 0.7.0 and Apache Flex FalconJX 0.7.0 Released
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 22:12:46 GMT
If that's the case, I guess we'll need to switch to using "npm pack" for
testing NPM builds in the future. It produces an archive that is the same
as what gets downloaded when a version is published to NPM's servers, but
you can use it to install locally.

Running the following command in the same directory as package.json creates
a file like flexjs-0.7.0.tgz:

npm pack

Then you can use the regular npm install command to install it:

npm install -g flexjs-0.7.0.tgz

We'll have to figure out somewhere to upload this TGZ package for testing,
since the configuration of different computers might accidentally produce
different output.

- Josh