flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.7.0
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 12:22:37 GMT
Hi,

> Actually it's two repos:
> 1) The repo containing the releases of the compiler-jburg-types and the compiler-build-tools
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflex-1017/

So unless I’m missing something (quite possibly), we would need to have a vote in order
to release these two artefacts right? Or is the intention to vote on all three artefacts at
once? Or is it more than 3 artefacts? Looking at the tree under [1] there seems to a number
of artefacts and I’m not 100% sure what is the release. BTW Each jar’s LICENSE and NOTICE
file needs to reflect it’s contents [4][5] - has this been checked?

Any chance you could put what is going to be voted on/released at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/?
Maven is a secondary release area[2][3] and having the couple of release artefacts there would
make it clearer.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflex-1018/org/apache/flex/flexjs/