flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex FalconJX 0.7.0 RC1
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 09:30:00 GMT
Sorry for the disturbance. The problem was that the falcon version did not match the asjs version
and the new css interface was not being used…

I’m having another issue with the latest version of falcon, but that will be a separate
thread…

On Sep 8, 2016, at 10:29 AM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> Scratch that. I used the falcon develop branch for compiling. It looks like Alex just
changed something there related to CSS files. I’m trying to compile using an older version
of the code to see what happens.

> On Sep 8, 2016, at 10:23 AM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Nope. It does not look like the CSS files are output correctly in the 0.7.0 release…
:-(

>> I think this is bad enough to require an RC2 or a really quick hotfix release.
>>
>> On Sep 8, 2016, at 10:14 AM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Big problem:
>>>
>>> I think I might have just discovered a problem with the latest Falcon. I’m
not getting any css files when I compile.

>>> I tested using the refactor-sprite branch. I’ll test on the main branch, but
I’m pretty sure it’s a Falcon problem…