flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS - roadmap to 1.0 release
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 07:18:03 GMT
+1000

Documentation is the first thing people look for in a framework. This is absolutely critical
(more than functionality and production apps). Unfortunately, I’m really bad at documentation,
so I can’t help much with this.

AFA productions apps go, my conversion to FlexJS is moving along quite nicely. I don’t have
an ETA yet, but I’m really hoping it will be usable by the end of the year (and hopefully
sooner).