flex-dev mailing list archives

From OK <p...@olafkrueger.net>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Starting with the Docs
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 05:18:24 GMT
>3) Are beads interchangeable through any strand?

I thought I should share my thoughts on this:
I wonder if we should separate strands and beads so that they exist side by
side iside the docs or if we should nest beads under the related strand?
If some beads would be interchangable and some not we have to think about
the docs structure a bit more.

You see I've no idea of FlexJS... but starting with the docs could change
this ;-)