flex-dev mailing list archives

From yishayw <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [FLEXJS] Layout
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 07:14:34 GMT
So right now, is there a way of easily overlaying items in a shared

We're currently struggling with the following scenario. We have a toolbar at
the top and a scrollable content area below it. In classic flex I would do
something like:

<app><VGroup width="100%" height="100%"><toolbar/><scrollableContainer
width="100%" height="100%"/></VGroup></app>

and VGroup would remain the size of the screen. In FlexJS
scrollableContainer takes up the screen size and together with the toolbar
overflows it.

Any suggestions?