flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: [DISCUSS] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.7.0
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 13:39:18 GMT
Please remove the fonts module.

Thanks
Alex

Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

------ Original message------
From: Christofer Dutz
Date: Mon, Sep 5, 2016 3:56 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org;
Subject:AW: [DISCUSS] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.7.0

Hi Justin,

I just noticed, that I can remove stuff even after closing the repo, so I closed it and now
we have a URL I can post.

Actually it's two repos:

1) The repo containing the releases of the compiler-jburg-types and the compiler-build-tools

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflex-1017/

2) The repo containing all the rest.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflex-1018

Chris