flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [FlexJS] Integrate FontAwesome with FlexJS
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 20:09:11 GMT
Hi Olaf,

Unfortunately FlexJS currently doesn't do well with Fonts ... yet ... that's one of the things
we have on our list. Currently we are using parts of the Fontkit libs as well as the SWFUtils
from the old Flex SDK.

Von: OK <post@olafkrueger.net>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. August 2016 20:29:25
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [FlexJS] Integrate FontAwesome with FlexJS

I wonder if it make sense to integrate the Font Awesome icon lib with
I'm using the lib a lot with the standard SDK and it would be nice to be
able to use it with FlexJS.
(A modern flat icon set could bring us a step further to a material design
inspired component set).

Are there any concerns and if not how could this be achieved?
I've absolutely no idea...