flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [FlexJS] ASDoc?
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 14:42:47 GMT
Oh gee ... I can confirm it not no work ;-)

I had a look at ant and was surprised to see it using the antTasks from the normal FDK. I
used the asdoc-template.xml form framework to create a new template and used that in a new
ASDoc mojo. It turned out the compiler doesn't understand

doc-namespaces

or

doc-sources

So I tried feeding it the "compile-as-template.xml" content and it worked and it correctly
created the: Core-0.7.0-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar file I was hoping to create.

Unfortunately I had a look at the file and it turned out to be somewhat identical to the compile-as
version and it didn't contain a single line of ASDoc stuff.

So I compared ASDOC and COMPC and it turned out that semantically the only difference is that
ASDOC has a constructor, in which an asdoc delecate is set on the workspace:

workspace.setASDocDelegate(new SimpleASDocDelegate());

Soooo ... any ideas/suggestions/whatever? Hope I didn't stumble over a "TODO: This feature
has to be implemented" :-(

Chris