flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Just got my first FlexJS talk accepted :-)
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 10:36:23 GMT
Hi,

I just got notified that my proposal of a talk on FlexJS got accepted (Title: Apache FlexJS
- JavaScript Entwicklung in Flex). It's going to be at Solutions.Hamburg on 08.09.2016 (8th
of September for those of you with the silly date format ;-) ) (http://solutions.hamburg/)

[http://solutions.hamburg/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Key-Visual_shh16_SaveTheDate-web.jpg]<http://solutions.hamburg/>

solutions.hamburg | Digitalisierung: Mannschaftssport für ...<http://solutions.hamburg/>
solutions.hamburg
Digitalisierung ist Mannschaftssport für Unternehmen! Für den Weg zum Meistertitel bietet
die solutions.hamburg Wissen, Werkzeuge und Kontakte.

Really looking forward to that :-)

So it looks as if we are gaining momentum ... so I'll probably start submitting other talks
for other conferences here in Germany for next year. But I guess I should start working with
FlexJS and not only work on the build ... don't want to get stuck with some nasty detail questions
of real users ;-)

Chris