flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Will we have a new release out the door till 8th of September?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 19:57:25 GMT
Om,

Is there a way to pick up command line parameters so we could use a –nightly flag to test
against the nightly CI server instead of the mirrors so we could have both code-paths in the
repo and wouldn't have to remember to revert some of this code?

-Alex

From: "omuppi1@gmail.com<mailto:omuppi1@gmail.com>" <omuppi1@gmail.com<mailto:omuppi1@gmail.com>>
on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com<mailto:bigosmallm@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 12:53 PM
To: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com<mailto:aharui@adobe.com>>
Cc: "dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>" <dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>>,
"harbs.lists@gmail.com<mailto:harbs.lists@gmail.com>" <harbs.lists@gmail.com<mailto:harbs.lists@gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Will we have a new release out the door till 8th of September?

I just looked over your changes.  Looks fine to me.  We should remember to revert the hardcoded
paths of falcon/flexjs binaries to the mirror urls once we push the release out.

Then we can test the npm flexjs distribution one last time and push the module out to npmjs.org<http://npmjs.org>

Thanks for pushing this out.  It would have taken quite a long time for me to figure out all
the changes.

Regards,
Om

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com<mailto:aharui@adobe.com>>