flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Github place for non Apache Flex stuff?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 11:28:05 GMT
I set this up a while back:
https://github.com/flex-extras

I just sent you an invite.

Harbs

On Aug 5, 2016, at 1:56 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I remember recently someone was talking about creating an Github account for locating
non Apache Flex stuff. I am currently reviving several little projects and think it would
be good to do that publically. So If we had something like that I could for example put that
sort of stuff there. Ideally I'd also setup a Maven central deployment for these using the
Sonatype OSS repo.

> I think there's a lot of good stuff out there, but the people working on it have given
up. For FlexORM for example it took me 3 Minutes to convert that to a working Maven build.
I think I could do that for a lot of "dead" projects.