flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] refactor-sprite flash events
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 13:08:26 GMT
Events were working in databinding example.

Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

------ Original message------
From: yishayw
Date: Wed, Aug 10, 2016 2:37 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org;
Subject:[FlexJS] refactor-sprite flash events

Being able to return to a flash workflow, now that the runtime errors have
been figured out, is a great boost. We're getting to the stage where event
handling becomes important. Is this actively being worked on? Alex, can you
share what stage you got to, and if it makes sense for us to pick it up from