flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Ways to provide alternate implementations of DefaultRepositorySystemSessionFactory?
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 08:31:01 GMT
LOL ... forget about this mail ... it should have gone to Maven Dev ;-)

________________________________
Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. Juli 2016 18:55:22
An: 'dev@flex.apache.org'
Betreff: Ways to provide alternate implementations of DefaultRepositorySystemSessionFactory?

Hi,

I'm currently working on options to make a POC for Maven to be extendable with non-java scopes.
I tracked down things back to the DefaultRepositorySystemSessionFactory, which is injected
into DefaultMaven.

I would like to create an alternate implementation of this, which extends the original. Is
there a way to tell Maven to inject this implementation instead of the default one?

I was thinking of creating a Maven extension, that provides this alternate implementation.
Unfortunately I'm not that familiar with Plexus that I could say how to achieve this.

If it's not currently possible, would it be possible to make Maven extensible in this regard?

Chris