flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [Falcon][ASJS] Activated the apache-rat-plugin (license checker)
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 09:58:37 GMT
Hi,

I just added and activated the apache-rat-plugin to the maven build. This checks if all source
files have the required Apache license headers included and breaks the build if they are missing.
This did bring up a hand full of issues, but I sorted them out and all seems to be ok now.

One thing I should mention about the patch files. They are generated and didn't contain the
license header. I added this and all is working nicely. But I think the code to create the
patch files should also be adjusted to add the header or the next update of the patches will
break the build.

Chris