flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS] UIBase z-order
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:59:55 GMT
Currently, there’s no way to specify the z-order of FlexJS objects. It’s probably possible
to use obj.style.zOrder = val, but that would only work on the JS side. To work on the Flash
side as well, we’d need to use the zOrder style attribute as well as the depth property
of a Flash Display object.

The easiest way to do this would be to add another property to UIBase with conditional compiling.
It’s not a lot of code, but I know we’re trying to keep the size of the base classes down.
Is there a more “FlexJS-y” way of doing this?

Thanks,
Harbs