flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: [FlexJS] MouseEvent extends flash event
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 13:59:09 GMT
I looked back through the commit log because I knew there were reasons for
having org.apache.flex.events.MouseEvent extend
org.apache.flex.Events.Event rather than flash.mouseEvent. There were
cases where was code that was expecting a generic
org.apache.flex.events.Event and having org.apache.flex.events.MouseEvent
inherit from flash.events.Event was causing problems. I would be careful
about changing this wholesale.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project