flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [3/5] git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - update license acceptance per Adobe legal
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 05:44:44 GMT
No need to re-release anything at this point, and I doubt Adobe will push
for it.

These changes are not final yet.  Adobe Legal wanted to see how it looked,
and our community deserved to see how it might look before it goes final.
Adobe might have further suggestions, then we'll have a better idea of
what the Mavenizer will need to do, but where the Mavenizer causes the
distribution Adobe artifacts, Adobe Legal will want to review how it looks
as well before it goes final.  And we can update other scripts then as
well.

Do we cause the downloading of Adobe artifacts in TDF and our other
non-SDK releases?  If so, then we should review that as well for those
next releases.

-Alex