flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Producing distributions with Maven
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 05:17:08 GMT
Hi Carlos,

I didn't understand this at all.  I guess I just don't understand why we
have to have one way to build things.  It doesn't seem like the Apache Way
to say "no, you can't have an Ant build".

I just want to get the Maven stuff to the minimum releasable state,
release it, get folks to try it, and see what feedback we get and go from

View raw message