flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Producing distributions with Maven
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 10:33:42 GMT
Hi Alex,

I think I generate a bit of confussion re-reading what I wrote. I
understand that ANT build continue to be there and maintained. I'm
referring only to maven build, that should not be dependant of ANT hacks
(at least in the end goal). So people could choose to build with ANT or
Maven (and for TI departments of big corps, will choose the later and would
want to be pure maven builds that could live in their CI server processes).

sorry If I sound like ANT was to be erradicated...not at all, but I'd love
to see maven get rid of ANT hacks (if this is possible)

Thanks

Carlos

--

Carlos Rovira