flex-dev mailing list archives

From Vincent Sotto <dsreil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flatspark bug on default button
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 01:12:50 GMT
Hi Reuger,
here is an example

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
               xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"  minWidth="955"
minHeight="600" xmlns:components="flatspark.components.*">
            import flatspark.enums.BrandColorEnum;
            import flatspark.enums.ButtonSizeEnum;
    <s:Form defaultButton="{btntest}">
        <components:ButtonIcon id="btntest" label="Primary Button"
width="213" height="{ButtonSizeEnum.Large}"
        <components:ButtonIcon id="btntest2" label="Primary Button2"