flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS Closure Compiler optimizations
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:31:46 GMT
I was not getting any errors, but I was getting a lot of warnings.

I eliminated virtually all the warnings in my code with the exception of two "WARNING - unreachable
code” errors. Eliminating the first one causes a Falcon compiler error, and the second appears
to be a bug in the Closure compiler.

The remaining warnings I’m getting are the following ones. I have no idea why I’m getting
them or how to eliminate them. I also don’t know whether this is causing my problems of
the main app class not being defined.

Jul 19, 2016 11:22:39 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
WARNING: /Users/harbs/Documents/Apache Flex Dist/FlexJSNightly/js/lib/google/closure-library/closure/goog/array/array.js:619:
WARNING - actual parameter 1 of goog.array.contains does not match formal parameter
found   : (Array<T>|null)
required: (IArrayLike<?>|null|string)
  if (!goog.array.contains(arr, obj)) {
                           ^

Jul 19, 2016 11:22:39 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
WARNING: /Users/harbs/Documents/Apache Flex Dist/FlexJSNightly/js/lib/google/closure-library/closure/goog/array/array.js:659:
WARNING - actual parameter 1 of goog.array.indexOf does not match formal parameter
found   : (Array<T>|null)
required: (IArrayLike<?>|null|string)
  if (arguments.length == 2 || (i = goog.array.indexOf(arr, opt_obj2)) < 0) {
                                                       ^

Jul 19, 2016 11:22:39 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
WARNING: /Users/harbs/Documents/Apache Flex Dist/FlexJSNightly/js/lib/google/closure-library/closure/goog/array/array.js:662:
WARNING - actual parameter 1 of goog.array.insertAt does not match formal parameter
found   : (Array<T>|null)
required: (IArrayLike<?>|null)
    goog.array.insertAt(arr, obj, i);
                        ^

Jul 19, 2016 11:22:39 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
WARNING: /Users/harbs/Documents/Apache Flex Dist/FlexJSNightly/js/lib/google/closure-library/closure/goog/array/array.js:1643:
WARNING - actual parameter 1 of goog.array.forEach does not match formal parameter
found   : Array<number>
required: (IArrayLike<?>|null|string)
  goog.array.forEach(index_arr, function(index) { result.push(arr[index]); });
                     ^

Jul 19, 2016 11:22:39 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
WARNING: /Users/harbs/Documents/Apache Flex Dist/FlexJSNightly/js/lib/google/closure-library/closure/goog/events/listenermap.js:149:
WARNING - actual parameter 1 of goog.array.removeAt does not match formal parameter
found   : Array<goog.events.Listener>
required: (IArrayLike<?>|null)
    goog.array.removeAt(listenerArray, index);
                        ^

Jul 19, 2016 11:22:39 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
WARNING: /Users/harbs/Documents/Apache Flex Dist/FlexJSNightly/js/lib/google/closure-library/closure/goog/events/listenermap.js:171:
WARNING - actual parameter 1 of goog.array.remove does not match formal parameter
found   : Array<goog.events.Listener>
required: (IArrayLike<goog.events.ListenableKey>|null)
  var removed = goog.array.remove(this.listeners[type], listener);
                                  ^

Jul 19, 2016 11:22:39 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
WARNING: /Users/harbs/Documents/Apache Flex Dist/FlexJSNightly/js/lib/google/closure-library/closure/goog/labs/useragent/browser.js:233:
WARNING - actual parameter 1 of goog.array.forEach does not match formal parameter
found   : Array<Array<string>>
required: (IArrayLike<?>|null|string)
  goog.array.forEach(versionTuples, function(tuple) {
                     ^

Jul 19, 2016 11:22:39 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
WARNING: /Users/harbs/Documents/Apache Flex Dist/FlexJSNightly/js/lib/google/closure-library/closure/goog/labs/useragent/engine.js:153:
WARNING - actual parameter 1 of goog.array.find does not match formal parameter
found   : Array<Array<string>>
required: (IArrayLike<?>|null|string)
  var pair = goog.array.find(tuples, function(pair) { return key == pair[0]; });