flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [3/5] git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - update license acceptance per Adobe legal
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 06:16:59 GMT
Hi,

> No need to re-release anything at this point, and I doubt Adobe will push
> for it.

Good to hear.

> ... but where the Mavenizer causes the
> distribution Adobe artifacts, Adobe Legal will want to review how it looks
> as well before it goes final.

So they will want to review release candidates and the like? Can you explain what would be
the process here?

> Do we cause the downloading of Adobe artifacts in TDF and our other
> non-SDK releases?

Yes. Looks like AIR is download in flex-asjs, flex-falcon, flex-sdk and npm-flex. Perhaps
blaze-ds?

There’s also probably information on how to do so in READMEs or on the Wiki that may or
may not need to be changed in order to comply with Adobe legal.

Should we just assume unless you change something and/or someone from Adobe legal asks that
everything is compliant? Also that the legal risk is yours alone as the information has not
been shared with the PMC? What would happen in the event (for what ever reason at some point
in the future) that you are no longer involved in the project?

Thanks,
Justin