flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with the fontkit utility
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 08:57:35 GMT
I don’t think I’ve ever used fontswf, but every attempt to do so just now resulted in an
error.

I don’t have any more time right now to play with this…

Harbs

On Jul 6, 2016, at 11:42 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> as part of my quest to bring flacon and asjs to maven, I started working on the "flatui
icons font" module. My first attempt to simply compile that failed because of Falcons inability
to compile fonts. As I didn't want to add a dependency to the legacy compiler, I went down
the path of using the Adobe fontkit library. I managed to compile the font using this, but
it seems impossible to specify the output. If I use the "-o" or "-output" option, it tells
me that this is wrong :-|