flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS]Cursor management
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 09:41:36 GMT
HTML has the ability to set cursors using CSS.[1]

This includes built-in cursors as well as custom cursors which can be specified as image or
animated files. It appears that .cur files have the best browser support.[2]

I’d like to create a CursorManager class or Mouse (cursor) class similar to the existing
ones in Flash/Flex. Is there an accepted practice for dealing with these types of settings
in FlexJS? It seems to me that the way to do it would be to add a class to the top-level application
DOM element. Here’s one reference.[3]

(I’m obviously discussing the JS side. The SWF side could handle it the way it’s currently
being handled using either Mouse.cursor or CursorManager.)

View raw message