flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flash Builder borked
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 05:16:12 GMT
In all likelihood, it’s one of these:
Warning: Initializer value NaN is not valid for type 'uint'. An initial value of 0 will be
used instead.
        static public function show(message:String, title:String=null, buttons:uint=NaN, dummy2:String=null,

Syntax error: Expected PAREN_OPEN but got ':'
		function get listAutoPadding:int;

I’d guess it’s the second one, although I’m not sure why I’m not getting the first
output in FB.

On Jul 14, 2016, at 7:46 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> Try compiling from the command line with mxmlc or compc.  I think some
> error or warning is being output which is messing up the FB integration.
> -Alex
> On 7/13/16, 9:40 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I’m not sure how to compile using Maven and I don’t have ant set up for
>> this project.
>> I tried reverting the code to a state where I know for sure it compiled
>> without the error, and I’m still getting the error when I compile that
>> code.
>> I’ll see if Yishay and I can work this out together…

View raw message