flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changed svg namespace
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 10:54:45 GMT
I think I missed the correct config file the first time around, and I fixed this.

The change is that SVG components such as Rect, Circle, etc, should now need the library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/svg
namespace in MXML instead of library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/basic.

So to use vsg compenents, you’d need to do this:
xmlns:svg="library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/svg”

and <svg:Circle/>

(eventually, I expect we’ll have <canvas:Circle/> as well)

On Jul 25, 2016, at 1:36 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Hi Harbs,
>

> it would have been easier to check, if all Is ok, if you had described what you changed.
From a review of the commit it seems you moved some parts to dedicated svg packages, created
a new namespace file to reference the svg elements and removed the old ones from the original
ones. Am I correct?

> I just did a quick check ... I was still able to build everything (including examples)
with Maven, so in general it should be ok ... but I did notice, that you only updated the
manifest info in the flex-config.xml template in the maven distribution module, but not to
any of the configs in the normal framework directory or any of the other templates in the
distribution directory. I Fixed this for the maven distribution and will commit that as soon
as I have finished my current work on bundling AIR in the directory distribution, but you'll
have to finish that in the framework directory the Ant build uses.

> Chris

right — especially with the maven build.