flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Coding conventions?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 19:31:41 GMT
Sonar reports them a month ago cause this was the first time I did an analysis. The first time
it detects everything at that time. A lot of issues I can see seem to have originated from
the initial commit.

Chris

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>
Datum: 17.06.16 21:01 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Coding conventions?

On 6/17/16, 11:34 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>I think it would be better if the people working on the code would learn
>what they are doing wrong

Makes sense.  I took a quick look at the link you posted.  SonarQube
appears to be saying lots of issues happened a month ago, but I think
that's because it can't follow all the folder moves we made.  So none of
the issues I sampled were done by anyone who is currently active in the
code.  Is there a way to get SonarQube to follow the renames?

Thanks,
-Alex