flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: [Falcon][FlexJS] Help with finishing the maven migration
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 14:54:17 GMT
The mobile trader has some image resources in the header,

The Datagrid has colored boxes and colored lines that I can't see in the Flash version at
the moment.

Chris

________________________________
Von: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016 16:33:54
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [Falcon][FlexJS] Help with finishing the maven migration

On 6/30/16, 2:04 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>The others however no longer seem to be producing index.html, so I will
>have to figure out what's going wrong there.

I'm pretty sure that's because the build for those examples fail due to #2
below.  I was hoping it was faster for you to fix #2.  I can try if you
are short on time.

>I also noticed that I still seem to have issues with (image) resources in
>the Flash version as in the JS versions I can see colors/images/etc.
>which are missing the Flash versions.

Which examples?

>Regarding the reporting of errors: I intentionally turned that off as in
>the externs you told me to do that cause the output was expected to have
>errors. I would be more than happy to start failing on errors.

The externs may still be spitting out errors that are ignored, although I
think I did get them suppressed in the compiler output.

>The finishing-line feels like one or two steps ahead [?]

I think so too.  Pretty exciting.  Thanks for doing most of the work.

-Alex