flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [FlexJS][Maven] Comparing Maven and Ant output
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 11:53:05 GMT

I have just started to compare the swcs build by the Ant Jenkins Builds with the ones built
by Maven. I just added the "include-file" option to the compiler and have started to compare
the js.swc versions catalog xml files. I noticed that there seems to be one difference in
the "Document" class. This has 5 additional dependencies (Array, EventTarget, Touch, TouchList,
Window) which seems to cause the second difference of 3 missing classes in the catalog.xml

Touch, TouchEvent and TouchList.

Any Idea why this might be missing in my build?