flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [FlexJS][Maven] Comparing Maven and Ant output
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 14:20:14 GMT

So now I'm comparing createjs and here I can see a whole lot of classes included which are
part of js ... I did link them using the external library path, so no Idea why they are packed
in :-(

Any suggestions?

Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Juni 2016 15:48:45
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: AW: [FlexJS][Maven] Comparing Maven and Ant output

Hi Alex,

I just had to remove an exclude to that file and now the output looks identical (ok ... the
mod date is a different one, but that shouldn't matter). The Maven file is slightly bigger
than the Ant one (2158 bytes), but I can't really tell what's the difference. Nothing major
seems to be missing. In contrast to the Ant version the mod date of all classes in the SWC
seem to be identical. When zipping that ... but that could explain a smaller zip/swc and not
a larger one ... well it would be good if someone could give the SWCs that maven creates a

As i said earlier, I am able to build everything with Maven the output seems to be slightly
different though, and I could use some help in tracking down the changes.