flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [Falcon][FlexJS] Help with finishing the maven migration
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 09:06:25 GMT
Hi Harbs,

The output looks completely differently as the one of the Ant build. Currently you can't produce
a full SDK with maven, all you can do up to now (Which is quite a lot) is build and test almost
all parts of the SDK.

Being able to build a SDK that's usable in Eclipse for example is on my todo list.

Chris

________________________________
Von: Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016 13:36:32
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [Falcon][FlexJS] Help with finishing the maven migration

No errors that I noticed. It just seemed to be incomplete. It might have been pilot error...

On Jun 29, 2016, at 8:26 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Did you get any errors? The builds on my machine and the asf Jenkins seem to be running
nicely.

> Chris
>

> Von meinem Samsung Galaxy Smartphone gesendet.
>

> -------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
> Von: Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com>
> Datum: 28.06.16 20:35 (GMT+01:00)
> An: dev@flex.apache.org
> Betreff: Re: [Falcon][FlexJS] Help with finishing the maven migration
>
> FWIW, we tried using Maven to build from source today (using the instructions at the
top of this thread). I think it built Falcon, but we did not get anything in falcon-jx.

> On Jun 28, 2016, at 3:18 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>
>> Ok so I just pushed some changes that now not only build the flash versions of the
examples, but also JavaScript versions. Besides producing a "target/javascript" directory,
the build also zips the content of the "js-debug" or "js-release" directory (depending on
if debug is true or false) as a war archive. With this we could have the javascript client
automatically bundled with a server application by using WAR overlays [?]

>> Unfortunately there seems to be one or two things that aren't working correctly as
the output doesn't seem to run in the browser - At least in Chrome, which I tested with: