flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Convert Flex into javascript
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 14:48:40 GMT
Hi,

You can only use the FlexJS classes available in the FlexJS project
framework. We do however, have a chart package. It is "basic" and provides
limited functionality at this point, but if you could try it out and let
us know what else you need, we can put it on our to-do list and perhaps a
volunteer will tackle it (or if you are able, you can modify it it as well
and contribute it back to the Apache FlexJS project).

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project