flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.7.0
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 00:01:18 GMT

After helping Chris spend the last several weeks on Maven for FlexJS and
Falcon, I think we are at the point where any future changes will be
minor, so this is a re-start of the last call to examine a nightly build
for the things you usually check before you vote on a release.

And this time, you should be able to get the source packages and build
them with Maven!

mvn -s settings-template.xml -P utils clean install

mvn -s settings-template.xml -P compiler clean install

(Add "-DskipTests" to skip tests)

mvn -s settings-template.xml -P externs clean install

mvn -s settings-template.xml clean install

PS: only the falconjx packages are valid in flex-falcon.

View raw message