flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [Falcon][FlexJS] Help with finishing the maven migration
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 15:47:06 GMT

On 6/21/16, 11:41 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>that's strange ... Did you change to the falcon root directory and run
>maven directly from there? I am asking this, cause the extension
>mechanism of looking for the ".mvn/extensions.xml" file relative to the
>place the command is executed. When running in Jenkins for example I did
>have some problems as mvn was called from somewhere else and the path to
>the root pom.xml was passed in. In that case the extension didn't work.

Yes, I was running from the flex-falcon folder and using the command-lines
unaltered from your email.

>But I thought you said you executed the build and it worked yesterday? If
>it's downloaded once, there shouldn't be the need to re-download again.

I didn't know about the extensions.xml.  I went to flex-utilities repo,
built the converter and ran it from the command line to convert an FDK.
Once I did that, the builds have been working ever since without need for

View raw message