flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Coding conventions?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:02:26 GMT

On 6/17/16, 1:37 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>And we definitely should look at the blocker issues ... I am for example
>using some little breaks to handle a few of them ...
>Stuff like this shouldn't be in anything else than a POC:
>if (newLoc != null)
>   b.addLocation(newLoc);
>else newLoc.getFile(); // force NullPointerException if newLoc == null

Well, you are certainly welcome to tackle these things.  I guess the
question is whether we should put off Maven for another release and get a
0.7.0 out the door.  What do other's think?  The code snippet above was
inherited from Adobe and also exists in the Flex SDK's version of FDB, so
we've lived with it a long time already.  What other blocker issues are

I'd rather make sure the example apps run when everything is built in
Maven and cut a release.  Maybe that will attract more volunteers who can
help us clean up this stuff.

View raw message