flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS]Using XML in other framework projects
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 23:48:03 GMT

On 6/7/16, 3:36 PM, "Harbs" <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

>I’m trying to add support for XML Hierarchical lists. When I add XML
>types to a class in the Collections project, I get a build error that XML
>and XMLList are not defined. How do I let the compiler know about XML?

I would expect it to work for the AS compile but report issues on the
cross-compile unless you have the XMLJS swc in the library-path for the
Collections.swc.  It does occur to me however that it another option is to
have XML Collections in the XML SWC or even as a separate SWC.  It could
use Collections interfaces as an upstream dependency.  Not every
Collection has to go in Collections.swc.

View raw message