flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: [FlexJS] FlexJS World Tour: Next Stop - ???
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 21:16:17 GMT

On 6/2/16, 2:10 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>My company would be glad to do so and we have the ability to host such an
>event (in Frankfurt).
>But I want the Maven migration to be finished first.

Me too.  Now that I know you have the builds working, I am confident we
could finish this up by late September, and just want to start the event
and travel planning now.

>We are on a good track but I especially need help with the verification
>that Maven is doing things right.

Best thing to do, if you haven't already, is build and run
examples/flexjs/DataBindingExample.  If it doesn't work, post it somewhere
and I'll try to help figure out why.

View raw message