flex-dev mailing list archives

From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS]Layout
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 00:01:31 GMT
I was looking to add some default styles to the HTML page and it looks like
Falcon JX is creating it dynamically
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS+Developer+Setup>,
"The FalconJX compiler will generate an index.html file and a single
minified .js file in bin/js-release and a debug version with many .js files
in bin/js-debug."

Is there a way we can set it up to use a template?