flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [LAST CALL] Release Apache FlexJS 0.7.0
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 06:15:56 GMT
Fire Maven this already exists. It's a reporting plugin integrated into the projects site generation.

Eventually there's a way to utilize this

Chris

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: piotrz <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
Datum: 03.05.16 08:09 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [LAST CALL] Release Apache FlexJS 0.7.0

Alex,

That's interesting idea with getting automatically list of jiras for
release. That's sounds also like simple app which could be written in
FlexJS. I will try to do this not sure how long it will take cause don't
have to much time.

I think have seen some topic about HTTPService in FlexJS, so nothing stopped
me from connect with jira API.

In the mean time I will fill current Release_Notes with list of jiras.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com